Friday, January 17, 2014

The Ministry (of Magic)

"The scar had not pained Harry for nineteen years. All was well."
~J. K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (759)

Today I finished the Harry Potter series. It's been a long road. It has taken months and many, many late nights. I have cried and laughed and done so many things the so many people felt before me. And though I'm late I have come. And I will not soon forget this road. I will not be doing any review or anything of the sort so I'm going to say this, I did not expect to like it as much as I did and I promise you I liked it quite a lot. I am emotionally spent and have quite a few feels roaming around. But I'm not sure I will be reading it again soon. It's sort of like thanksgiving dinner, it is fantastic and lovely and amazing... But only once a year. Any more than that is too much. If you haven't read it-do so. And if you have I am happy to say I have as well, hello:).

No comments:

Post a Comment