Saturday, January 11, 2014

The Ministry welcomes a new year


"We meet this evening, not in sorrow, but in gladness of heart." President Abraham Lincoln
The year is finished and in the ups and downs you've made  it to the other side. You opened the door Anna and Elsa. I won't pretend you'll get any kind of rest, for in a second this year will end and another will begin, I wish you all happy endings and cleans starts. You can do it Belle I congratulate you on your successes and console you in you not quite successes. I wish you the courage needed to start over if need be and I pray for your continued happiness if not. And I hope to encourage you on the road ahead.  The Lord is with you, turn to Him. Blessings on you and yours, I will see you Cinderellas after the clock strikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment